Pupil Voice has a big influence here at Farley, we have Various groups of children who each have their own set of responsibility and activities.
Welcome to our eCadets page. We are a group of 18 children from across Key Stage 2 who have been given the responsibility to ensure that our friends are keeping themselves and others safe online.
The role of the eCadet at Farley Junior School is:
1. To be role models in the safe use of technology and the internet.
2. To be digital journalists and report on the different events happening around the school.
3. To offer technical support to the class teacher and peers.
4. To host Online Safety themed assemblies.
5. To try out and experiment with new hardware, programs and new educational websites.
6. To have fun learning new skills and inspire others to enjoy using technology too.