Department for Education Vision:
All pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
In 2016/17 Farley Junior School was allocated with £9,775 to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport.
To achieve this, our school would expect the following indicators to improve:
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick starting healthy active lifestyles.
2. The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
5. Increased participation in competitive sport.
Below is a full breakdown of the funding allocation this year: